[Answer ID: 14568]
How to Use Active Directory
Created 07/30/2012 10:40 | Updated 08/29/2014 09:37
Follow the procedure below to set an access restriction to share folders of the TeraStation, using User and Group of the Active Directory
- In Settings, navigate to [Network] - [Workgroup/Domain], then click [Edit] under "Workgroup Settings".
- Select "Active Directory", then click [Next].
- Click [Yes].
- Enter the desired settings, then click [OK].
- Click [Folder Setup], then click a shared folder that you want to set access restrictions for.
- Click [Edit] under "Shared Folder Settings".
- Enable "Access Restrictions".
- Select either [Domain User] or [Domain Group], then click [Add].
- Click the user or group who is supposed to get the access permission, then click [Add].
- Select the level of access for the user or group.
- Click [OK].
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.